All Posts in Category


Want to rent out your new villa?

Why not rent out your new villa over the summer months to help pay towards its upkeep? To do this you need to be registered with CIME, the island council (3528_Inscripción en el registro insular de empresas, actividades y establecimientos turísticos.) There is, of course, an administration charge but this is not prohibitive. Currently only…